Questions to Ask Before Getting a Title Loan
Top Questions Responsible Borrowers Ask
VIP Title Loans is here to help. Whether you are taking out a title loan or talking to the bank, these are just some general questions we think you should be asking yourself.
- Why am I borrowing this money?
- Is this a wise financial decision?
- Am I solving a want or a need?
- Is there a better alternative?
- How much is this really going to cost me?
- Can I afford the payments?
- What would happen if I am laid off or lose hours at work?
- What would happen if I don’t borrow the money?
- What happens if I can’t make the payments?
Being in a debt trap is no fun.
Always having to look over your shoulder to see who is following you is no fun. Having collection agencies call during dinner is no fun. Receiving threatening letters in the mail is no fun. There are ways to avoid this. Sometimes, if we slow down, take a step back, and sleep on it, a clear answer will appear. Before you borrow money from anyone, take a step back, and really look at what you are doing.