Frequently Asked Questions
If you have other questions, feel free to email us.
Why should I use VIP Title Loans as opposed to another title loan company?
- VIP Title Loans is a licensed credit service organization with the State of Texas and governed by Texas laws.
- VIP Title Loans has the lowest total payback in the industry.
- Most of our competitors are out-of-state lenders governed by out-of-state laws that are more favorable to them.
- VIP Title Loans offers the most lenient grace period for late and missed payments in the industry.
- We work with you to give you the title loan help you need.
- VIP Title Loans offers cash advances on your current loan if you need additional money, or we will buy out existing title loans to help you get a lower interest rate.
- Unlike our competition, VIP Title Loans offers installment loans with monthly payments, not one-month loans that expire every 30 days.
- With VIP Title Loans, you don’t need to fill out new loan paperwork every time you come in to make your payment.
- If your current loan is a 30-day max, then see what our title loan buyout experts can do for you.
- VIP Title Loans is locally owned and operated.
- We are one of your top companies that buy out title loans.
- We will pay off your title loan if you are stuck with a high-interest rate or bad terms from one of our competitors.
All title loan companies say, “We are the best and cheapest”. Who is telling the truth?
Simple answer – ask our competitors what their legal A.P.R. (Annual Percentage Rate) is and compare.
For more information, click here to compare fees.
The truth is, they gouge you with the interest rates and short terms, and you can easily get buried in debt! But not with VIP Title Loans of Texas. We offer title loan help – from buyouts to the lowest interest rates. All so you can actually pay off your title loan.
As we always say, “if we can’t save you money, we don’t deserve your business.”
What is an auto title loan?
An auto title loan is a loan based on the value of your vehicle, otherwise known as “pink slip loans.”
We have programs that provide you with quick access to cash based on the value of your vehicle, NOT your credit score! Your vehicle is your credit.
Remember, we loan you the money, and you get to keep your vehicle.
Can I keep my car after I apply for a Texas title loan?
Yes, you stay the owner of your car. You continue to drive your car with no restrictions.
Why? Because we don’t want to take your car – that isn’t our goal. Our goal is for you to have a loan you can actually pay off, possibly even raising your credit along the way! We aren’t like the other companies hoping you default so they can swoop in and take your car from you. Instead, we will pay off your title loan with those guys, so you can rest easy.
What if I have really bad credit?
Your vehicle is your credit. We don’t do a credit check.
You don’t have to worry about your credit, in fact, you could even improve your credit with a title loan from us!
You can use your title loan cash to pay down a credit card with a higher interest rate, helping your score and your bank account.
Can I get a loan if I collect disability or am retired?
Yes, you just need to prove your income is consistent.
It’s as simple as that. We are happy to help you get the cash you need, today!
Does my car need to be paid off?
No, your car does not need to be paid off. We can pay off your current loan and save you money!
In fact, a huge part of our business is helping you out of your old title loan. We buy title loans from our competition and offer you better rates.
Many companies that buy out title loans might say they are the best, but our numbers don’t lie.
What do I need to bring?
- Your vehicle for inspection
- Clear Texas title (if available)
- Valid photo ID
Save time by downloading and completing our application before you come in.
What do I need to bring for a title loan buyout?
You just need to bring the above 3 items.
How long does it take to apply?
Approximately 30 minutes.
Just the VIP Title Loans service you’ve come to expect.
What happens if I am late or miss a payment?
Because we are locally owned and operated, we are not like our corporate-owned competition. We are able to work with you if you need to be late or miss a payment. Our competitors can’t say that!